Re: [beemonitoring] Exclosure Cages

  • Lisa Kuder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2013
      I don't think my response posted last night due to user error, so just in case  . . .  Thanks, John, to you and the others who've responded. You've inspired me to build a few prototypes this weekend, one made of PVC and another of bamboo. Also, all of you seem to have used tulle bridal fabric, which is much more cost effective than the grow cover garden fabric I'd initially planned on using. http://www.veggiepatch.com.au/products.html

      I'll post photos later in the growing season w/ the final design :0)

      Thanks again,
      Lisa Kuder