RE: [beemonitoring] Keying out bee species

  • Stoner, Kimberly
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013

      Hi David,

      Is Faith Kuehn still at the Delaware Dept. of Agriculture?  She did a lot of work with native bees a few years ago, and could probably direct you to local resources.  A local reference collection is really important.

      Here is some of Faith’s work in Delaware: http://dda.delaware.gov/publications/plant_industries/Bee%20Guide_07.pdf

      Kim Stoner

      John.Fleckenstein at dnr.wa.gov