Fwd: [Pollinator] Fwd: Subject: Happy Endangered Species Day!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: De Angelis, Patricia <patricia_deangelis@...>
      Date: Thu, May 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM
      Subject: [Pollinator] Fwd: Subject: Happy Endangered Species Day!
      To: native-plants <native-plants@...>, Pollinator <Pollinator@...>

      From FWS Director, Dan Ashe...

      Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
      Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife Service-International Affairs
      Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
      4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
      Arlington, VA  22203

      Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.

      Follow International Affairs