Vote for the bumble bee

  • Matthew Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013

      Voting to choose two new animals to be featured on Endangered Species Chocolate bars continues until Sunday. We asked for your support last week, and I wanted to remind you to keep voting. You can vote every day.

      To vote you need to have a Facebook account. The vote is organized by Endangered Species Chocolate, and you need to “like” their page before voting.

      Voting is at http://on.fb.me/16IqJDJ.

      The vote closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, 4/21, and you can vote every day until then, so vote, vote, vote!

      Thank you for any votes you cast.

      Matthew

      ________

      VOTE FOR BUMBLE BEES! With your help, we can get a bumble bee onto an Endangered Species Chocolate bar wrapper. Cast your vote once each day until April 21 at http://on.fb.me/16IqJDJ

      Matthew Shepherd

      Communications Director

      The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

      Protecting the Life that Sustains Us

      628 NE Broadway, Ste 200, Portland, OR 97232-1324, USA

      mdshepherd@...

      Tel: (503) 232-6639 ext. 110

      Toll free: 1-855-232 6639 ext. 110

      Cell: (503) 807-1577

      Fax: (503) 233-6794

      Stay in touch:

      xerces.org          Facebook          E-newsletter          Twitter

      The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of invertebrates and their habitat.

      To join the Society, make a donation, or read about our work, please visit www.xerces.org.