Ants of the Southwest field course

  • Gordon C.. Snelling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Sam has kindly given permission for me to post this to the group. Please forward to any all that you may feel will be interested.

      It is time once again to remind everyone of the upcoming ants of the Southwest field course coming up in July at the Southwestern Research Station in Portal Arizona. Last year the first year for the class and we had a great time. If you are looking for a fun time in one the premiere ant habitats this is the place to be. Please repost this to as many places as you can as well both off and on FB. Many thanks. http://research.amnh.org/swrs/ants-southwest

      Gordon Snelling