Re: Records of Megachile sculpturalis?

  • J. C. Lucier
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
      First detected in North America in North Carolina in 1994 (Mangum and Brooks, 1997). First observed in Canada (Ontario) in 2002 (Mangum and Sumner, 2003; Paiero and Buck, 2004), and recently collected in Quebec (Gibbs and Sheffield, 2009).
    • <barbara.abraham@...>
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013

        I would not let it sit on my hand, because those I have captured have threatened with their mandibles, and those are formidable!!

        Barb

        Barbara J. Abraham, Ph.D.

        Associate Professor

        SEEDS Ecology Chapter Advisor