Excellent Research Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Are you looking for a site in which you can do pollination studies?  This includes experimental studies requiring you to leave bags on flowers of entire plants in screened cages.  The Bernhardt/Meier lab has used GROWISER in Pumpkin Ridge, Oregon for three different studies.  We really like the diversity of native plant and insect species and the lodge housing research teams.  We've published our GROWISER study on the pollination of Paeonia brownii and will soon follow with our studies on Cypripedium montanum and three Potentilla species.  Go to the following link.  If you are interested please contact  "Andy Huber" <ahuber@...>.  He is also an authority on local soils and restoration using native grasses.

      Peter Bernhardt