Bee Red Lists, Management, Non-natives

  • jason graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      Hello all,
      I'm conducting literature searches on red-listed/threatened/endangered/extinct bees and wasps; managed bees and wasps; and non-native bees and wasps.
      If anyone could point to any resources on any of these three topics I'd appreciate the guidance.
      Thanks,
      Jason

      Jason R. Graham
      Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory
      Department of Entomology and Nematology
      University of Florida
      Bldg 970 Natural Area Drive
      PO Box 110620 Gainesville, FL 32611-0620
      Phone (352) 519-9592
      Fax (352) 392-0190