Bring out your stylopids

  • Droege, Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      If anyone has any stylopized bees or wasps they would like to send to Jakub Straka in the Czech Republic for his taxonomic work but don't want to pay for the shipping, I am going to send him a batch in a month or so and you can just ship your specimens to me for inclusion in that group (which already includes those from several of you...thank you very much).

      You can send them to the address below.

      Thanks

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      Where the bee sucks, there suck I;
      In a cowslip's bell I lie:
      There I couch, when owls do cry.
      On that bat's back I do fly,
      After summer, merrily:
      Merrily, merrily, shall I live now
      Under the blossom that hangs on the bough.
        -William Shakespeare.

      --
      Bees are Not Optional
      ผึ้งไม่จำเป็น