Peony Pollination Paper (PDF)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Dear Colleagues:

      The Bernhardt/Meier laboratory is modernizing.  We finally digitized the Zeiss epifluorescence microscope.  We have ordered a new STEMI stereoscope from Zeiss and it will also be digitized from microphotography.  The multi-authored book, "Darwin's Orchids; Then and Now" is  based on proceedings of two symposia held at the International Botanical Congress in Melbourne in 2011 and is in press with the University of Chicago Press.

      Our first paper in a completely on-line journal was published yesterday.  It contains some of the last micrographs I took under epifluorescence using old-fashioned camera film.  Go to the link and hit the PDF icon to read the entire paper.

      Peter Bernhardt