Re: [beemonitoring] Omri certified

  • John Mola
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
      If you're just looking to use pan traps, then yes, you can just fill a gallon jug with water and a dash of soap (not citrus scented). The bees will get stuck in the soapy water and you can collect them.

      See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3VH-2s-kU&list=UUhOIN76lBgxZ-BIIo8MvzHA

      John

      On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Riddle,T Charles <tcri@...> wrote:

      We are wanting to run traps in certified organic plots. Seems no glycols or alcohols are OMRI certified. Does anyone have a good alternative. Safer’s soap?

      T. Charles Riddle

      Biologist

      University of Florida

      Nfrec Quincy