New Video on Using Discoverlife Identification Guides - Bees used as an example

  • Droege, Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013

      We have a new video out:

      In this video we take you through how to use the Discoverlife system of matrix identification guides wisely and efficiently.  We use bee species in North America as an example.

      Note that there are now guides to all the genera of bees in Canada, U.S.A., Mexico and the Caribbean islands as well as for islands of Great Britain, Ireland, and the smaller islands that surround those two.  There are species guides to all the species east of the Mississippi River and, for many genera, for all of Canada and the U.S.

      Bee guides are located at:

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
      There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
      There is a society where none intrudes,
      By the deep Sea, and music in its roar:
      I love not man the less, but Nature more,
      From these our interviews, in which I steal
      From all I may be, or have been before,
      To mingle with the Universe, and feel
      What I can ne'er express, yet cannot all conceal.
          -Lord Byron

      --
      Bees are Not Optional