Creating a palate from bees - An interesting diversion

  • Droege, Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013

      In looking at the hits on our photostream of bees and insects

      I noticed a link to the "colorhunter" website.

      Here is that link:

      You can, submit a photograph and it will create a palette for you to be used in painting your house or something more artistic...or both.

      Thus is you use palette 913958 (it is unclear who created this palette, but it was not I) you will be able to paint your house the same colors as an Anthophora affabilis (male)....a mighty fine looking bee too.

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      Red-eyed Vireo

      Apostle of the grove across the way,
      Surpliced in color of the foliage,
      I list enchanted to thy sermon lay,
      As if it were the wisdom of a sage.
      "You see it!  You know it!  Do you hear me?
      Do you believe it?"
      Ah, thou wouldst quicken memory to-day.
              -Jennie Terrill Ruprecht

      --