Example labels from the Discoverlife System

  • Droege, Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
    All:

    Recently we discovered that Google Chrome will do a perfect capture of the images produced when Discoverlife produces labels in pdf format (Thank you Jelle Devalez).

    Since some of you may be interested in this type of label and may want to try you scanner out on them to see if they will read them I am including an example file attached to this document.

    sam

    Sam Droege  sdroege@...

    Sunrise

    The tide ’s at full; the marsh with flooded streams
    Glimmers, a limpid labyrinth of dreams.
    Each winding creek in grave entrancement lies
    A rhapsody of morning-stars. The skies
    Shine scant with one forked galaxy,—
    The marsh brags ten: looped on his breast they lie.

                - Sidney Lanier

    --
    Bees are Not Optional