Special Issue on Pollinators - Natural Areas Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
    All:

    Below is an announcement passed on to me by Josh Campbell regarding a special issue on pollinators in the Natural Areas Journal.   They are looking for sponsors for the volume and this will be a good opportunity to publish on some of the conservation, inventory, and management aspects of pollinators and integrate that into the usual plant biased (my perspective here) way of thinking about restoration and management of natural lands.

    sam

    I hide myself within my flower,
    That wearing on your breast,
    You, unsuspecting, wear me too –