Identification a: Fly 1 & 2

  • PouleP
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
    Hi,

    This is one of six emails (Identification a - f) I am sending to ask for
    help with identification (I know full identification is often impossible
    from photographs alone).

    Please tell me if you do not want to receive such requests in future, then I
    won't ask again.

    This first email contains two different flies (at first thought to be the
    same one, but the one in 6944 and 6948
    is banded and has different wings to that in 6955).

    All pictures in these mails were taken in Nov. 2012 Johannesburg, South
    Africa

    Thank you.

    hen