GIS Bee Data?

  • lkuder@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Hello,

      Would anyone happen to know if there's GIS data for N American bees? So far, I've found maps for Africanized bees but none related to our native bees. A Google search, also led to a brief description of this intersting thesis proposal:

      A GIS-Based Landscape Scale Model for Native Bee Habitat by Andrew Scott Foy

      Alas, it is available only to the VA Tech Campus network, which I do not belong. If anyone has any links or suggestions as to where one might look, I'd really appreciate your input.

      Thanks,
      Lisa Kuder
      MS ENV Biology student at Hood College