Fw: [beemonitoring] Co-evolution question

  • Charles Guevara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Charles Guevara <icecilliate123@...>
      To: Asif Sajjad <asifbinsajjad@...>
      Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 9:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [beemonitoring] Co-evolution question

        Hello,  I sense that mutualism is a subset of all the levels of communities, or organisms 'co-evolving'.

        So mutualistic interactions are a much narrower set of organismal interactions.  Criteria used to define an interaction as being mutualistic vary.  I don't think the definition/ the description of mutualistic interactions, or of co-evolutionary interactions need be concerned with a concept of 'which is extreme?'.  My thoughts are based on an undergraduate biology degree...many years ago!  all the best, charlie guevara