Help with identification of bees

  • manjishthabhattacharyya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      Dear Members,

      I am a PhD student working on bee diversity in my state of West Bengal in India.

      I have sampled a blue banded bee from mango tree using bowl traps.

      I would appreciate if anybody could please help me identify this species.

      I have posted the picture of the bee here in the photos section and am posting the link to the same here, for your kind perusal.

      Looking forward to your help.

      Thanks
      Manjishtha Bhattacharyya
      DST INSPIRE Fellow