RE: [beemonitoring] N GA Native Pollinator Assessment & Bio-Inventory

  • Stoner, Kimberly
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012

      Hi Nick and Rufus,

      I am a collaborator on an SCRI grant led by Anne Averill of UMass which is also focusing on crop pollination – I am working on pumpkin/squash, Anne on cranberry in Mass, Frank Drummond on lowbush blueberry in Maine, and Brian Drayton on apple in NY.  It would be good for us to be in touch with your groups, too.

      Kim Stoner

      Ct Agricultural Experiment Station