Literature on plant pollinators interactions in riverine forests

  • Preeti Virkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Hi all,

      It is amazing to have an enthusiastic group working on bees. Well I am looking at the plant-pollinator interactions with special reference to the riverine forests in Doon Valley, Dehradun, India.I am collecting literature for the same and would be more than obliged to receive inputs from you.

      I must thank all of you for all the wonderful facts, pictures, identification keys, methods and every tiny little input that are being given into beemonitoring group. It has been helping me a lot.

      Cheers!!!
      Preeti S.V.

      PhD candidate
      Wildlife Institute of India