Records for B. terricola in PA

  • kuuvik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I am beginning to assemble my sources for research of Bombus terricola in Pennsylvania. I am trying to establish presence/absence over the last century and appreciate any/all leads to collections, surveys, papers, and resource people.

      Thank you to Dr. Grozinger and the good folks at the Center for Pollinator Research (PSU) for early leads and interest in my work.

      Peggy Eppig
      PhD Candidate, Antioch University New England
      Agroecologist/MAEF, Havre de Grace, MD/ Delta, PA