references for pollinator diversity/seed set effects?

  • Berry Brosi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012

      hi all,

      I am wondering if any of you know of studies that have found effects of pollinator diversity (independent of abundance) on seed set.  I am particularly interested to know of papers that are *not* looking at pollinator functional groups (e.g. Fontaine et al., PLoS Biology 2006; Hoehn et al. Proc Roy Soc 2008).  Any suggestions appreciated.

      please reply directly to me (bbrosi@...) to minimize messages going out to the entire group; if anyone would like to have the compiled list of papers that (hopefully) will come out, just send me a message and I'll get it to you.

      cheers,
      Berry

      Berry J. Brosi, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor