Augochlora azteca

  • kimberly huntzinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 9:46 AM
      More importantly I am looking for specimens of Augochlora azteca from Texas.  Anyone know of any holdings of such specimens?

      kim

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.
    • Jack Neff
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28 12:46 PM
        Kimberly: I have a single female of what I take to be
        A. azteca collected in November, 1999 on a ranch in
        Hidalgo Co., TX. A. azteca seems to be much less
        common than A. aurifera in S. TX.

        best

        Jack

        --- kimberly huntzinger