Fwd: Proceedings paper

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
    Dear Colleagues:

    Dr.  Nicolas Vereecken is a most talented and young biologist living in Belgium.  His research specializes on the evolution of European bees and the sexually deceptive orchids they pollinate.  A chapter of his work on the bee and fly orchids (Ophrys) of Eurasia will be featured in our upcoming book, "Darwin's Orchids; Then and Now" (U. of Chicago Press, 2013).  He just sent me a paper about his work on bee pollination in Seapias (attached).  I hope I will understand it.  However, he is also a talented photographer and you may enjoy his photos on FLICKR (see link below).  I see he likes to cut sections out of wood to track the burrows of Osmia.

    Peter Bernhardt