Re: [beemonitoring] Ladybird Johnson is 100 years old

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26 6:17 AM
      Dear Sharon:

      Yes, I know and I already answered this one when smarty-pants, Jack Neff thought he was correcting me.  So I'm sending it again.

      Go to the website.  They want you to send a "congratulatory note" to Mrs Johnson (and they don't use BIG words, like posthumously).  That was fine with me.  Let's be honest, the interests and goals of the LATE Mrs Johnson's Wildflower Foundation converge with our own.  Come on, be a sport and, oh, read the congratulatory notes that have accumulated.  Some are quite touching..

      Peter

      On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Sharon Muczynski <muczynski.sharon@...> wrote:
      Um, Lady Bird Johnson is dead, as of 2007. Maybe you meant posthumously?
      On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:41 AM, Peter Bernhardt wrote:

      Dear Colleagues:

      Ladybird Johnson is 100 years old this year and the Texas government has declared 2012 the year of Lady Bird Johnson.  Her wildflower center has a website and there is now a pollinator page.

      If you want to send Mrs Johnson a note of congratulations go to the following site.

      Peter

      Sharon Muczynski