  • Nicholas Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      Seems the Word file I attached to my most recent message in the ListServ was corrupted, & cut out lines randomly throughout. Gotta love computers sometimes...

      Anyways, I found the file to be unreadable in large parts, so I intend to modify & copy it directly into my next email.

      I apologize for mishap, but if anyone can glean what I was asking & the specific species I was asking about & can still respond, Im very interested in all the feedback I can get from this ListServ's collection of experts!

      Thanks

      --

      MANAGING NATIVE POLLINATOR ABUNDANCE:
      Efforts in Sustainable Native Pollination Services

      Nicholas Glynn Stewart
         Project Designer, Lead Researcher, Primary Taxonomist
      1000 University Center Lane
      Lawrenceville, GA 30043