Offer to Question about pinned bee need for program

  • Nicholas Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      I could send some of my shots of either individual pinned native Georgia bees &/or numerous detailed shots of the collections - can that be useful?

      What exactly is the program that you need the media? Sounds interesting - is it a photo identification tool, data-basing aid, analsis tool (to compile data for large sets of pinned bees, using characters)...?

      I'm intrigued.

      Might be off topic, but does anyone have experience using DrawWing for ID or for any other reason? Effective?

      Nick Stewart

      --

      MANAGING NATIVE POLLINATOR ABUNDANCE:
      Efforts in Sustainable Native Pollination Services

      Nicholas Glynn Stewart
         Project Designer, Lead Researcher, Primary Taxonomist
      1000 University Center Lane
      Lawrenceville, GA 30043