new term for native bees?

  • Gordon.Hutchings@forces.gc.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Hi,

      I just wanted to know if any of you have come across this in your part
      of the world.

      I am currently preparing to volunteer at an upcoming locally grown food
      festival here in Victoria, BC, Canada. Anyways, I just got the poster
      and it has me down as an expert in "Indigenous pollinators". Suddenly,
      native bees have been altered along similar political correctness titles
      to be renamed into something I've not heard before. Has anyone else in
      the melittological world come across this before or is this just a local
      nomenclature adjustment!? I'm just curious.

      Cheers,

      Gord Hutchings
      Shop 162C
      FMF CFB Esquimalt