Re: [beemonitoring] reprints

  • scan_editor_brg@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      Sam,
      Can I get reprints also?
      Although I can't key bees right now, hopefully by next year I can do more than just collect them.
      ben
      --
      Ben Gregory, Secretary
      South Carolina Association of

      -------------- Original message from Jamese_Hemsley@...: --------------

      Good Afternoon. Claus,

      Unfortunately I was on leave during the whole reprint offer, are reprints
      still available for those who are interested?

      Thanks.

      Jamese Hemsley
      Natural Resources Park Ranger
      National Capital Parks-East
      1900 Anacostia Drive, S.E.
      Washington D.C. 20020

      Logan Williams
      <loganwilliams@ dot.s To: beemonitoring@ yahoogroups. com
      tate.nc.us> cc: (bcc: Jamese Hemsley/NACE/ NPS)
      Sent by: Subject: Re: [beemonitoring] reprints
      beemonitoring@ yahoog
      roups.com

      02/21/2008 06:59 AM
      EST
      Please respond to
      beemonitoring

      Claus,
      I put the stamps in the mail yesterday. Thanks in advance for the
      reprints! Logan Williams

      Claus wrote:
      Greetings,

      While organizing the collection area of the Illinois Natural History
      Survey, Champaign, IL, we came across a few duplicate reprint titles
      that has to go now due to lack of space. We have many copies of;

      LaBerge WE. 1956. Catalogue of the types in the Snow entomological
      museum. part I (Hymenoptera) . University of Kansas science bulletin.
      38: 501-514.

      ----------. 1980. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere. Part X. Subgenus Andrena. Transactions of the
      American entomological society. 106: 395-525.

      ----------. 1986. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere. Part XI. Minor subgenera and subgeneric key.
      Transactions of the American entomological society. 111: 441-567.

      ----------. 1987. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere. Part XII. Subgenera Leucandrena, Ptilandrena,
      Scoliandrena, and Melandrena. Transactions of the American
      entomological society. 1987: 191-248.

      LaBerge WE, Webb MC. 1962. The bumblebees of Nebraska. R esearch
      bulletin (University of Nebraska college of agriculture) . 205: 1-38.

      Ribble DW. 1974. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere, subgenus Scaphandrena. Transactions of the
      American entomological society. 100: 101-189.

      There are also some smaller papers by Dr. LaBerge. Please, if anyone
      should be interested, forward me your printed address and 2.81$ in
      stamps to cover media mail postage to anywhere in the US and I will
      ship it to you while supplies last. A few we have more than 100
      copies
      of, so most of the titles should be ok. If you want multiple copies,
      just multiply the stamps.

      As a reminder, any bee loan or other collection related inquires,
      please direct it to Dr. Tinerella <ptinerll@uiuc. edu>, the collection

      manager.

      Cheers,

      Claus Rasmussen
      Department of Entomology
      University of Illinois
      320 Morrill Hall< BR>505 S. Goodwin Ave.
      Urbana, IL 61801, USA
      (Embedded image moved to file: pic25128.gif) (Embedded image moved to
      file: pic02111.gif)