About Horse guard wasp?

  • Yong Park
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012

      Good morning, all?

      Anyone know the horse guard wasp, Stictia carolins?

      I am in Arkansas and would like to know where I can have them.

      I mean that I would like to know how I can rear them or purchase them?

      If anyone know about them, please let me know.

      Thank you.

      Young

      UAPB-Agriculture Dept.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This message and any files attach are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or legally priviledge and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. As the reader of this message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message (and any attachments).