A presentation on Lithurgus crysurus

  • Anita M. Collins
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 3, 2012
       Recently we found a nest site for this exotic carpenter bee.  At Sam's urging I am posting a PowerPoint at www.slideshare.net/anitacollins1806.  Take a look at the aggregate nest site, an opened nest, and the background on this bee in PA.
       If you use the photos, please acknowledge Lehigh Gap Nature Center.  This is a unique nature center established by volunteers on a Super Fund Site.

      Anita Collins

      Albert Einstein
    • Brian Dykstra
      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 24, 2012
        Visit this Utah State University extension website to participate in coming up with common names for native bees