www.ufnativebuzz.com

  • jason graham
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2012
      Buzz Watchers,
      Thanks so much for your interest in www.ufnativebuzz.com! We need your help to make this project successful, to learn more about solitary bees and wasps and to better serve our participants! We know your time is precious so we've decided to add a contest incentive to our current participants!

      To show our appreciation we'd like to offer current participants a chance to win this Native Bee Perpetual Calendar: http://www.ufnativebuzz.com/1/post/2012/05/native-bees-calendar.html

      To enter in the contest simply take your participation to the next level and each action you take on our website will give you another chance in the contest:
      -If you haven't yet joined us, you can by clicking here: JOIN US
      -If you have joined but haven't yet filled out the survey, you can do that by clicking here: TAKE SURVEY
      -If you haven't yet added a site to our buzz map, you can do that here: ADD A SITE
      -If you haven't added a photo of your nest site, respond to this email with a photo and we'll get it on to the buzz map for you (buzzkeeper@...)
      -If you have new bees or wasps nesting you can let us know by uploading data here: UPLOAD DATA
      -If you have bees or wasps that emerged and you would like help identifying them email us and let us know (buzzkeeper@...
      -You can also get a chance to win by referring friends to the project (just have them provide your name when they sign up)

      -Don't forget we have all kinds of resources available on our website to help you succeed and if you need any help, just buzz us!
      Much thanks and have fun!!
      The Buzz Team

      Jason R. Graham
      Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory
      Department of Entomology and Nematology
      University of Florida
      Bldg 970 Natural Area Drive
      PO Box 110620 Gainesville, FL 32611-0620
      Phone (352) 519-9592
      Fax (352) 392-0190