Applied side of pollination syndromes test

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
      Greetings Asif:

      This is not my field, but I am wondering if you give us some examples or details of what would be useful, so we can better answer your question.

      sam

      From:Asif Sajjad <asifbinsajjad@...>
      To:beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      Date:08/13/2012 03:18 AM
      Subject:[beemonitoring] Applied side of pollination syndromes test
      Sent by:beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      Dear all,
                 I am interested in knowing some applied aspects of pollination syndromes tests. I hope to have some suitable answers from this group.

      Regards

      --
      Asif Sajjad

      Project Coordinator
      SUPSI, WWF
      107/Lalazar Colony, Phase I,
      near Commerce College,  Jhang
      Cell: 0300-6345639
      Tel: 0477-650725

    • jason graham
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2012
        Buzz Watchers,
        Thanks so much for your interest in www.ufnativebuzz.com! We need your help to make this project successful, to learn more about solitary bees and wasps and to better serve our participants! We know your time is precious so we've decided to add a contest incentive to our current participants!

        To show our appreciation we'd like to offer current participants a chance to win this Native Bee Perpetual Calendar: http://www.ufnativebuzz.com/1/post/2012/05/native-bees-calendar.html

        To enter in the contest simply take your participation to the next level and each action you take on our website will give you another chance in the contest:
        -If you haven't yet joined us, you can by clicking here: JOIN US
        -If you have joined but haven't yet filled out the survey, you can do that by clicking here: TAKE SURVEY
        -If you haven't yet added a site to our buzz map, you can do that here: ADD A SITE
        -If you haven't added a photo of your nest site, respond to this email with a photo and we'll get it on to the buzz map for you (buzzkeeper@...)
        -If you have new bees or wasps nesting you can let us know by uploading data here: UPLOAD DATA
        -If you have bees or wasps that emerged and you would like help identifying them email us and let us know (buzzkeeper@...
        -You can also get a chance to win by referring friends to the project (just have them provide your name when they sign up)

        -Don't forget we have all kinds of resources available on our website to help you succeed and if you need any help, just buzz us!
        Much thanks and have fun!!
        The Buzz Team

        Jason R. Graham
        Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory
        Department of Entomology and Nematology
        University of Florida
        Bldg 970 Natural Area Drive
        PO Box 110620 Gainesville, FL 32611-0620
        Phone (352) 519-9592
        Fax (352) 392-0190