Re: A handy place to download the Handy Bee Manual

  • Dan Kjar
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
      Certainly Sam. Any other documents you would like me to make
      available just let me know.

      Dan

    • scan_editor_brg@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2008
        Dan,
        Thanks!
        ben
        --
        Ben Gregory, Secretary
        South Carolina Association of

        -------------- Original message from "Dan Kjar" <dsk@...>: --------------

        <loganwilliams@ ...> wrote:

        > Hey Sam, please send me the Handy Bee Manual word document.
        > Thanks, Logan Williams
        >
        > Sam Droege wrote:
        >

        > > All:
        > >
        > > Many thanks for your suggestions to the recent bee pinning etc.
        > > document. I have incorporated those, compiled that file with
        > > several other files that we have put together over the years,
        > > edited them, and created what I am calling the "Handy Bee
        > > Manual." Something that I hope will be useful for those
        > > individuals who will be running inventory and monitoring
        &g t; > program, who want to learn to identify bees, and who need to

      • barbara.abraham@hamptonu.edu
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 10, 2008

          Sam,

          Please send me the Word version, too.  Thanks!

          Barb

          Barbara J. Abraham, Ph.D.

          Associate Professor

          Department of Biological Sciences

          Hampton University

          Hampton, VA   23668

          757-727-5283

          barbara.abraham@...

          Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@USGS. GOV

          "Dan Kjar" <dsk@georgetown. edu>

          <loganwilliams@ ...> wrote:

          > Hey Sam, please send me the Handy Bee Manual word document.
          > Thanks, Logan
          Williams

          > Sam Droege wrote:
          >

          > > All:
          > >
          > > Many thanks for your suggestions to the recent bee pinning etc.
          > > document. I have incorporated those, compiled that file with
          > > several other files that we have put together over the years,
          > > edited them, and created what I am calling the "Handy Bee
          > > Manual." Something that I hope will be useful for those
          > > individuals who will be running inventory and monitoring
          > > program, who want to learn to identify bees, and who need to
          > > curate and label the resulting specimens and information. At
          > > this point it is running to 45 pages and I plan to keep adding
          > > to it as new information and suggestions come in.
          > >
          > > It is currently available in the files section of the listserv
          > > web site.
          > >
          > > http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ beemonitoring/ files/
          > >
          > > The file is about 2megs in size. I also have the original WORD
          > > document that I can send to anyone who would rather have that
          > > format.
          > >
          > > Feel free to distribute, modify, and post this manual wherever
          > > you like and I am always eager for new sections, corrections,
          > > and suggestions.
          > >
          > > Many thanks for all the help on this community project.
          > >
          > > sam
          > > Sam Droege Sam_Droege@. ..
          > > w 301-497-5840 h 301-390-7759 fax 301-497-5624
          > > USGS
          w:st="on">Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
          > > BARC-EAST, BLDG 308, RM 124 10300 Balt. Ave.,
          w:st="on">Beltsville , MD