Mesquite and Thorn Nets used Now Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      This just passed on to me ...  sam

      Hello Sam Droege,

      My Name is Rochelle Cummings and I was referred to you by Harold Ikerd. I custom make the aerial nets for the USDA Bee Lab that can hold up to mesquite thorns. I was wondering if it could be posted to the Bee Monitoring Group and/ or if you know of anyone who would be interested in these. They are reversible and I can make them to whatever size ring is needed. The Bee Lab can attest that they last a very long time. I will sell them for $20 each. Please see the pictures below.

      Thank you,
      Rochelle Cummings
      (801) 891-1054
      r4cummings@...