International Field Course on Pollination 2012

  • Daniel Paiva Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
    Dear all,

    I would like to count on you to disclose the 2012 edition of the International Field Course on Pollination, which will take place in the Brazilian National Park of "Chapada dos Veadeiros". This course will occur from the 10th to the 22th of September and will count with the presence of Dr. Peter Kevan, from Guelph University (Canada) and other Brazilian and Argentinian researchers involved with bee studies and pollination in South America.

    Please find attached an application form and a digital pamphlet of the course.

    Thank you very much,

    Daniel

    _____

    Daniel de Paiva Silva

    Graduate Program in Ecology & Evolution
    Theoretical Ecology and Synthesis Lab - LETS
    Biological Sciences Institute - ICB - UFG
    Goiânia - Goiás - Brazil

    +55 62 8140.8800  - Cell Phone
    +55 62 3521.1373  - Lab

    LATTES CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/1409353191899248