Emailing: DSC_0129

  • Riddle,T Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012
    • 1.5 MB
    This one in my neck of the woods where B. impatiens and B. fraternus are common is reasonably abundant in crape myrtle, sits on the flowers and grabs B. impatiens and honey bees. Here I think B. fraternus may be a little big for it.

    DSC_0129

    Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.