Fwd: FW: Hylaeteron floral eco-ethology

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012

    Dear Colleagues:

    An Australian colleague sent me the attached paper this morning.  It may be of interest to those of you looking for more information on the foraging behavior of bees in the family, Colletidae.  The color photos are really beautiful as both be bee and the flowers in the genus Grevillea are very colorful.  For your information, Grevillea is a genus in the family, Proteaceeae, best known for the genus Macadamia.

    Peter