Last round before going into bee manual for microscope recommendations

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      All:

      Below is my compilation ... changes/additions/corrections welcome have new edition of Handy Bee Manual ready to go but for this.

      Thanks

      sam

      Zeiss Stemi 2000 Body 7:1 zoom with a camera port - $3,300 - Basic Zeiss goes for about $2000
      Leica EZ 4 - $1150 to $820
      Omano Stereoscope OM9949 -  <$1,000
      Bausch and Lomb Stereo Zoom 5 - $150 used
      Leica 2000 - $850
      Wild M8 - $1500 used
      Wild M3Z - $1500 used

      Olympus SZX12
      Olympus SZ60 zoom
      Olympus SZ61 with an after market ring-light. $2,000-$2,400 range
      Meiji EMZ-5TR body - $2000 10 years ago
      Leica MZ12.5 - $6,000 - 8,000
      Olympus SZX16 - $6,000 - 8,000