How You can Decrease the Amount of Time it Takes to Label Insect Specimens

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012

      Below is a link to a video our lovely intern Sierra Williams produced to help you speed up the bulk cutting of your insect labels.

      Our lab is now pinning 10's of thousands of specimens and the simple process of putting labels on those bad boys takes up significant amounts of our time... time better spent doing other things.  Our interns (or chief label operators) have developed a pretty slick way of cutting and labeling specimens with the fewest specimen moves.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUhOIN76lBgxZ-BIIo8MvzHA&v=HqxrkC6xe40&feature=player_detailpage

      Yet another way BIML increases your bees per hour.

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?
      We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
             -   Jack Handey