RE: [beemonitoring] Solo cups? Can buy the from me also

  • Karen Wetherill
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2008
      If you can only find the darker colors, I have used krylon fusion white as
      a primer. Fusion is a new primer that is especially designed to bind with
      plastic. I use buchmann funnel traps and buy blue automotive funnels.
      The fusion covers the blue of the funnel in one coat. Then I re-paint
      with my blue and yellow colors. Karen