Arthropod Inspired Sculptures Loan/Donation

  • Louise lynch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012
      Hello all!

      I am reaching out to you with regard to a sculpture artist who is interested in donating (or giving on permanent loan) some of his arthropod-inspired sculptures. I just spoke with the artist, Rui ("Roy") Docouto who is moving out of his shop in Garnerville, NY. He doesn't have room to take all of his work with him. So he is trying to find places for it.  He's interested in donating or giving some of his pieces on permanent loan to a Museum or organization. The pieces can be placed outside (if the light bulbs are removed). He has to be out of his old space by Friday, so it would have to be a quick grab. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will get you in touch with him.

      Thanks!

      Here is his website:

      Best regards,
      Louise