RE: [beemonitoring] Solo cups? Can buy the from me also

  • Wilson, Michael E
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2008
      Thanks Sam. I guess we will go ahead and order 300 to have plenty.
      How much should I add for shipping & handling?

      We plan to buy the paint from guerrapaint.com, following your tip sheet.

      Thanks,
      Michael Wilson

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2008
        If you can only find the darker colors, I have used krylon fusion white as
        a primer. Fusion is a new primer that is especially designed to bind with
        plastic. I use buchmann funnel traps and buy blue automotive funnels.
        The fusion covers the blue of the funnel in one coat. Then I re-paint
        with my blue and yellow colors. Karen