Seeking records for Anthophorula micheneri or Hylaeus sparsus in USA

  • Elizabeth A Sellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      Does anyone have any records (preferably specimen-based) for Anthophorula micheneri or Hylaeus sparsus in the U.S.? I'm aware of those available from Discoverlife.org, including historical ones collected by Micheneri, Timberlake etc.

      Thanks, Liz

      Elizabeth Sellers

      Science Data Management
      Core Science Analytics and Synthesis (CSAS)
      United States Geological Survey
      12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Mail Stop 302
      Reston, VA 20192  USA
      Ph 703.648.4385 | Fax 703.648.4224 | esellers@...