Results of my bee nest block research

  • Julie Tennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hello!

      A couple of months ago I asked for information regarding bee nest blocks that work.  Several folks responded with suggestions and links.  (Thank you!)  After a lot of reading I found what appears to be the best solution.  I've written about it at my blog:  http://www.beementor.com/the-best-bee-nest-block/

      All of this is based on second-hand information still.  Hopefully after this year I'll have some of my own observations to share about the effectiveness of this nest block.

      If you'd like a list of the sites and documents that I visited and read, let me know and I'll compile them for you.

      Cheers!

      Julie Tennis