How to send a message to the beemonitoring listserv

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012

      This issue has come up a number of times....

      The listserv is designed so that a message you hit "return" to in your email will go to the person who originated the message not to the whole group.....because there are so many people on the listserv we have done this purposely to keep chatty messages and mistaken replies to the whole group to a minimum.

      However, it is often not apparent as to how to send a message to the whole group when you have a question you think the list would benefit from or help you out.

      It is simple.

      If you send a message to beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com  it will go out to 600 bee people world wide.

      If you have a question about whether your question is a appropriate to post to the list you can just ask me.

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      A word dropped careless on a Page
      May stimulate an eye