Re: [beemonitoring] Quantifying Soil/Bee associations [1 Attachment]

  • Matthew McKinney
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012
      Dave,

      I just finished up my masters and my thesis work was on O. cornifrons.
      I am working on getting that all published at this time. One article
      is being reviewed for Psyche right now, and the other will be sent out
      in a couple weeks.

      Sam, sorry to get your post slightly off topic! I am very interested
      in how soil parameters affect bee community structure. I think its an
      understudied factor affecting bee diversity. The topic is, along with
      questions about some other habitat parameters, one of the components
      of my dissertation (which I am currently writing a proposal for). If I
      manage to dig up any good papers on previous studies I will share them
      with you.

      -Matt