light meters

  • barbara.abraham@hamptonu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012

      All,

      I want to order a light meter for my pollination studies of native bees/native plants at Mtn. Lake Biol. Station, but I don’t know which is the best to buy. Last year we just used what was available at the station, an Extech that measured in Lux.  It would be helpful if I could order from Forestry Suppliers, since they are already on our “vendor list,” which will make the process much faster. (I am trying to spend out a grant in the next two weeks.)

      Thanks for any help!

      Barb

      Barbara J. Abraham, Ph.D.

      Associate Professor