Mary Willeford Bair is out of the office.

  • Mary_Willeford_Bair@nps.gov
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
      I will be out of the office starting 02/04/2012 and will not return until
      02/13/2012.

      If you need to report a time sensitive emergency, contact Kristen Murphy,
      Jennifer Talken-Spaulding, or the Duty Officer.
    • Mary_Willeford_Bair@nps.gov
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
        I will be out of the office starting 03/14/2012 and will not return until
        03/19/2012.